[arch-general] What broke ctrl+c ??

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Sat Jul 17 11:08:30 EDT 2010

On 07/17/10 01:49, David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 07/17/2010 12:01 AM, Corey Johns wrote:
>> Try a new keyboard to help isolate the problem.
>>

> I would, but this is a laptop :p

For the record: All laptops I've seen have USB ports, and all modern
separate-keyboards I've seen have USB plugs [unless they're Bluetooth
based, which might also work with your laptop] -- so why not test with
an external keyboard if you have one around?  They *work* on my laptop,
even if I don't use them for everyday use.

[since you already found Ctrl-C works in Konsole, there's probably no
use to do that test anymore though]

-Isaac