[arch-general] What broke ctrl+c ??

Jeff Cook jeff at deserettechnology.com
Sat Jul 17 18:38:49 EDT 2010

I had this problem a while back. In my case, I had compiled a random git
checkout from awesomewm and that had a bug that was the cause of the
failure. If you're using any beta or development branches of your window
manager, you might want to try stable.

Also, try removing any .xmodmap or other such configurations.