[arch-general] What broke ctrl+c ??

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Jul 19 14:05:22 EDT 2010

On 07/19/2010 02:14 AM, Jan de Groot wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 00:55 -0500, David C. Rankin wrote:
>> Can anyone else try in gnome-terminal and see if ctrl+c is broken for
>> you? Just
>> type 'ping whatever' and then try to kill ping with crtl+c. I can't
>> and that's a
>> problem.
>>
>> I'm using using gnome-terminal 2.30.2-1
>
> Check your hotkey assignments (Edit ->  Keyboard shortcuts). I guess you
> set CTRL+C somewhere.

Damn Jan -- you hit the nail on the head. I was copying the fsck out of the
command line. My head hang low... after this ID10T error.

Thanks for the help. Yep, that loud pop you heard was the cessation of the
cranal rectal inversion I had been suffering from for the past day :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC