[arch-general] Firefox & Opera Plugins on the fritz?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:36:48 EDT 2010

On 07/21/2010 07:18 PM, Baho Utot wrote:
> David C. Rankin wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> My weather page has stopped working in both Firefox and Opera. I think it is a
>> plugin issue. Can anyone else view this weather loop from the National Weather
>> Service?
>>
>> http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=SHV&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
>>
>> If so what plugin does it take. If not -- what do you think is wrong?
>>
> Try:
>
> http://www.intellicast.com

Thanks you Stanislov, Ananda and Baho,

	I can use the animation on intellicast.com, but not on my NWS page. I have
installed the latest flashplugin from AUR and I have tried with both Sun and
OpenJDK packages (even though I now know it's flash and JS was irrelevant)

	I've checked setting in both ff and opera and they have the correct plugin
paths so I don't know what's up.

	For ages, the page worked in ff, but not in opera. ~ month ago, it no longer
worked in ff, but started working in opera. Now neither....

	I'll double-check the configs again because I have the latest flash so it
should work. Let me know if you have any other thoughts. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC