[arch-general] yaourt: aur-tovid-svn/./PKGBUILD: line 34: ./bootstrap: No such file or directory

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Wed Jul 28 18:17:58 EDT 2010

Hello,

this is the wrong mailing list for unsupported, i.e. AUR-, packages. Please use aur-general or the forum "AUR Issues, Discussion and PKGBUILD Requests" in future.

tovid-svn is orphaned, you can see the last uploaded revision number on its AUR page. It is 2619. So it seems to be orphaned for a very long time. You cannot expect it to work without modification after such a long time. That is one of the many reasons why the yaourt question about editing the PKGBUILD makes sense.

>> /tmp/yaourt-tmp-jtwdyp/aur-tovid-svn/./PKGBUILD: line 34: ./bootstrap: No such file or directory
In this case obviously the bootstrap script went away due to some build system change. I wonder why the build went on. Do you have an old pacman version?

>> subversion (which should have been a dependency???)
svn should be a makedependency.

Regards Stefan