[arch-general] mandriva beat us to a new version

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:41:44 EDT 2010

On 29/07/2010, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
> of perl
> http://jquelin.blogspot.com/2010/07/perls-state-in-mandriva-cooker.html
> how embarrassing.

I can see your dissatisfaction, and I empathise, but you don't have to
be so vocal about it. There are at least a couple of avenues for you
to ensure that users like yourself get what they want, when they want.
The very foundation on which we have built our community suggests
anything but a competition. Coming from an actively-contributing
member, this isn't expected.

Now, I once wrote a whimsical pseudo-history for our dearest community
which would've perfectly enlightened anyone on this matter, but since
the (controversial) forum topic has been buried deep within real
tech-history (and I can't be bothered to look), I shall point our
curious readers to the closest source for such knowledge:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Give_a_shit

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD