[arch-general] Pacman fails to update?

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:48:58 EDT 2010

Hi guys and thanks for your time.

@ Rafael: already did that but I narrowed the error, see below.
@ Øyvind: done: http://pastebin.org/430438 . As you see, everything
seems allright :p
@ Allan: /var/lib/pacman/local seems allrigth too, here is it's
content: http://pastebin.org/430449 .

One thing I just noticed -alas, my mind's on the cloud, literally- is
pacman isn't actually downloading/updating repos, look out this
output: http://pastebin.org/430461

Damn, I'm pretty sure that mean something, at least pacman isn't
working at it should be.
I'm researching on this but still no clue on what happening here...

Martín