[arch-general] [arch-announce] Forum Update in Progress

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:29:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 04:01 -0300, Martín Cigorraga wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pardon me Mr. Martin, but I'm seeing your email address way too often in
my mailbox today. Please refrain from repeated replies (your thread on
the pacman database) or useless replies such as the above. Even though
none of the individual emails (except perhaps this one) is spam,
collectively they're considered spam, at least by me.