[arch-general] "community/jre" and "community/jdk" packages are out of date - PKGBUILD proposal

ALAUX, Guillaume guillaume at alaux.net
Sat Jul 31 06:08:15 EDT 2010

On 31 July 2010 11:51, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 07/31/2010 12:22 PM, ALAUX, Guillaume wrote:
>
>  I have pretty much the same request about Tomcat... should I wait for Dan
>>>>

>>> send me everything
>>>

>>  Hi Ionuț,
>>
>> I just need to test one last thing on x64 when at home on Sunday and will
>> send it right away.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> are you updating to the new stable series?
>
> --
> Ionuț

The 5.5.30 yes.

Well actually the update is hardly just a version change. You can already get
it here and use
it<http://github.com/galaux/abs/blob/master/tomcat_current/PKGBUILD>
.
I would also like to propose this "new" package
"tomcat-admin"<http://github.com/galaux/abs/tree/master/tomcat_current-admin>that
provides the administration webapp. These have been tested on i686 and
x64.

The last things I wanted to test are not related to these PKGBUILDs but to
some changes I would like to propose. I could maybe post these later when
tested.

--
Guillaume