[arch-general] Lost Sound Today

Carlos Mennens carloswill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:51:05 EDT 2010

I did a update / upgrade today and noticed that there was a new kernel
installed so I rebooted my Arch workstation. Sadly I no longer have
any audio in Gnome via flash plugin. I checked and made sure I am a
member of the 'audio' group if that matters...I am.
I don't know if sound was broken before or after the upgrade but I
can't listen to Pandora or any streaming audio via the web. I checked
my sound properties and everything appears to be normal. Please help!

-Carlos