[arch-general] Broken kwallet after kde 4.4.4 update

Marek Otahal markotahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:56:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
anyone else experiencing issues with kwalletmanager after the upgrade?
I upgraded during the kdelibs 4.4.3 issue, but that's fixed now. I don't know
if it was a buggy upgrade or the release but the new kde sucks on my machine.
Keybindings, such as alt+f2, volume up/down, alt+tab, etc., don't work and my
main problem is Kwalletmanager. It runs in tray ok, but my wallet is missing,
settings don't react,... I've filed a bug http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19678
. I did even try yaourt -Rcsn kde and yaourt -S kde but bugs still persist.
Any ideas on fixing this? Advice to rm .kde4 is the solution I'd like to
avoid.
Thank you in advance.
Regards, Mark
--