[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] dropping flashplugin x86_64

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Tue Jun 15 20:50:56 EDT 2010

Am Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:51:51 +0200
schrieb Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de>:

> The HTML5 version of YouTube doesn't work for me, too.

For the time until webm is implemented in every browser and YouTube's
HTML5 version is the default also for the embedded videos, I found a
solution for Firefox for watching YouTube videos without Flash.

There are two userscripts for Greasemonkey.

Greasemonkey:
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/748/

Youtube without Flash Auto (for YouTube itself):
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50771

Youtube without Flash Embedded (for embedded YouTube videos):
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/60977

Heiko