[arch-general] New Google Group for discussion and notices on Arch security.

Ananda Samaddar ananda at samaddar.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 14:32:29 EDT 2010

I've created a Google Group here for discussion around creating an Arch
Security Team:

http://groups.google.com/group/arch-security

Please join it if you're interested.  The reason for this group is in
response to my rejected suggestion for an arch-security mailing list.
I'll CC any policy or process suggestions to arch-general, but when
announcements happen and also discussion regarding specific
vulnerabilities and mitigation they won't be CCed.

If an Arch Security Team comes coalesces and the Devs are happy to
integrate us officially then we can consider deleting the group and if
possible transferring the archives to archlinux.org.

Ananda