[arch-general] Upgrading from Arch 0.8 O.o

Gaurish Sharma contact at gaurishsharma.com
Sat Jun 19 02:37:21 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan <lists at itech7.com> wrote:
> On 06/18/2010 10:15 PM, Gaurish Sharma wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> If I may ask, which VPS provider it is?
>>

>> Gaurish
>
> fsckvps.com
> This was the second VPS I am configuring for a friend.
> I have been using their UK service (link in my signature) for more than two
> years. They offer excellent quality service.

Weren't they same ones who got hacked  for weak password. Went on
blaming it on software provider(HyperVM(. owner of software committed
suicide because of this.

then the original owner  sold the vps company, that only to be resold
again. now the original owner seems to be starting a new company.

Quite Dramatic story...I would say

Regards,
Gaurish Sharma
www.gaurishsharma.com