[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.34-2

Liu Yu Fei, Eric hoveringnowings at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 09:01:15 EDT 2010

I don't know if here is a right place to reply.
I am keeping both kernel26 and kernel26zen-git in my system.
The kernel26zen-git depends on kernel26-firmware and so as kernel26-ck.
I know that both of them are in the aur, however, it is very hard to update
because maybe I need to re-build kernel26zen-git due to a PKGBUILD change?
Is there any other methods to do this?

If this email causes any inconvenience, I apologize for it.