[arch-general] Arch Linux

Joshua Sorensen kravlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:24:32 EDT 2010

I've been running it on my X61 for a while now. For the most part? I'm way
happy. it's pretty fast, and reliable. However, I have had some issues with
my wireless card but that's been acting up for years without me being able
to figure out what the problem is (in windows and in linux). All in all
however i'd say go for it. Of course the speed of the boot and how quickly
your system runs really depends on what you install. a bare-bones system
will run much faster with one that has gnome thrown on it because gnome is
heavier than nothing :P.

-Josh