[arch-general] makepkg creates symlink to the package file

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Thu Jun 24 13:37:24 EDT 2010

At Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010 14:39 Hilton Medeiros wrote:

> Just remove it: rm -f goddamn-symlink.so
> What is exactly the problem with it anyway?

Your hint is not very productive because you confound cause and effect. The
problem is not to delete this file because i think everyone here can use rm.

For me this link is now a good help (and memory) to run namcap which i forgot in
the most cases and therefore i found my peace with it. But i can understand the
wish for a config variable if some don't need this.

See you, Attila