[arch-general] VLC and Wine have been out-of-date too long.

Ionuț Bîru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:43:40 EDT 2010

On 06/26/2010 10:28 AM, Lauri Niskanen wrote:
> Hello,

hi

> it is stable enough for Arch and 1.0.1 is just too out date.
>
> Please update vlc to 1.1.0 and Wine to 1.2-rc5.

rc version doesn't belong in our official extra. it would be updated to
1.2 when is actually released

vlc is already commited in trunk by me but i'm waiting a reply from the
upstream developer of libva. I don't have any issue releases vlc without
hardware decoding and i guess you want that too no?

--
Ionuț