[arch-general] Blacklisting of modules

mb mb0815 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 2 08:49:23 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

On Tuesday 02 March 2010 13:00:28 Thomas Bächler wrote:
> I had a short look at the thread and there are two explanations:
> 1) The modules in question are not loaded by udev, but by
> something/someone else.
> 2) Your udev package is not Arch's udev package, or you include extra
> rules that are not provided by Arch.
>
> As you say that MOD_AUTOLOAD=no has no effect, only possibility 2) is
> left.
mea culpa!
I guess I need to fix an appointment with my psychiatrist. I tried it about
30 times and always with the same result. And now I tried it and everything
worked. I've neither updated (at least not initscripts) or changed anything
manualy. Anyway, blacklisting and MOD_AUTOLOAD in rc.conf works now for me.
Sorry, if I caused any inconvenience :(.

Best regards