[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Replace Planet with Planet-Venus?

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Tue Mar 2 16:10:38 EST 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010 15:21:05 Allan McRae wrote:
> Nope. It is still an issue.  I made two posts since the update and they
> are the only two posts of mine on the feed.  There was two others on
> there earlier and they dropped off.  So the current setup does only
> display two posts from each blog.
There was an option into Planet's config that allows only two posts in a day
for each blog. That option was there before the switch, so I kept it.

I removed it now since we do not need it.
On 20th February catcus did 3 posts and Planet displays them, should work now.

Cheers

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer