[arch-general] top posting

Chris Hoeppner chris.webstar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:43:15 CET 2010

On 06/03/10 10:30, Xavier Chantry wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)
> <ghost1227 at archlinux.us>  wrote:
>>
>> I use mutt with a nifty little binding that automagically jumps to the last
>> blank line in the file when it opens a message for reply :P
>> --
>>

> Well with mutt you can use a decent text editor which will allow you
> do that very quickly anyway.

Most "decent" mail clients allow you to configure where to start typing
when you press "reply". Not a big deal. Gmail breaks my logic. It's
awesome, but I can't find a reason for it to not have bottom posting
support. Hopefully they'll come up with a lab feature for it, so we
don't have to rely on user scripts.