[arch-general] encfs boost and openssl

Bram Schoenmakers lists at bramschoenmakers.nl
Tue Mar 9 10:04:13 CET 2010

2010/3/9 Manne Merak <mannemerak at gmail.com>:

Hi Manne,

>> Using encfs-1.5-6, boost-1.41.0-2 and openssl-0.9.8m-2 and that works for
>> me.
>
> Even on your old volumes?
> I can create new ones fine with that combination, but have trouble with
> mounting old ones.
> Would you mind sending me the header of your .encfs6.xml file,  I would like
> to see what the version must be.

Yes, this volume was created a year ago or so, and broke last week
after boost + encfs upgrade. Downgrading to the versions I mentioned
before made things work again. This is the header of my .encfs file:

<boost_serialization signature="serialization::archive" version="5">
<config class_id="0" tracking_level="1" version="20080816" object_id="_0">
        <creator>EncFS 1.5</creator>

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)