[arch-general] php / mysql connection after recent update

Chris Allison chris.charles.allison at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:23:23 CET 2010

Morning,

Since updating yesterday, all my php scripts that connect to a mysql
database (whether local or over the network) stopped being able to connect.
I had to append the port number to the host definition in the mysql connect
function call to get them to work again.  I have been unable to find what
has changed.  Any ideas where the change may have happened.

thanks

Chris Allison

--
Calling the unnamed register the unnamed register really does nothing but
negate the name the unnamed register and render the unnamed register useless