[arch-general] Bad attitude in flyspray again!

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Mar 11 22:49:21 CET 2010

Am Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:59:07 -0600
schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

> Commenting on bugs after they are closed will just annoy the
> developer. If you have an issue with the fix or something, reopening
> is the right action. If you have information to add, then add it to
> the wiki, as THAT is the source of documentation, not flyspray

But the wiki is for documentations, not for comments on a bug report or
closure.

As long as it is possible to reopen a bug commenting on closed bugs is
not necessary. But there are bug trackers which don't allow reopening
but writing comments on closed bugs. I think this is a matter of taste.

What's more important is, that bugs aren't closed at once without
asking for more details and an answer of the reporter. I guess in most
cases there's a reason why a bug is reported.

Greetings,
Heiko