[arch-general] Bad attitude in flyspray again!

Hussam Al-Tayeb ht990332 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:57:02 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 14:59 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Dimitrios Apostolou <jimis at gmx.net> wrote:
> > My primary complaint against flyspray is that it doesn't allow comments to
> > be added after the bug is closed. The only way is by doing a request to
> > reopen the bug, and even in that case your comment is not added to the
> > comment list.
> >
> > Wouldn't this functionality remedy the "closing bugs early" situation? Is it
> > supported in flyspray?
>
> Commenting on bugs after they are closed will just annoy the
> developer. If you have an issue with the fix or something, reopening
> is the right action. If you have information to add, then add it to
> the wiki, as THAT is the source of documentation, not flyspray

You should consider moving to bugzilla. mozilla and gnome use it. it's
an excellent bug tracker. I've used it to report literally hundreds or
gnome or mozilla bugs. not only is it easier on developers but it is
also better for users. flyspray is not as smart as bugzilla.
this won't work of course if there is no converter.