[arch-general] Bad attitude in flyspray again!

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Mar 12 02:23:54 CET 2010

Am Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:58:12 -0600
schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

> This sounds like throwing technology at a problem that basically boils
> down to a communication issue.
>
> Without specific examples, this isn't going to go anywhere, really.
>
> Would someone mind linking to the bugs in question?

I didn't give the links to these bug reports and the names of the
concerned developers because I didn't want to offend anyone personally
with this thread.

I just wanted to say, that such things happened at least twice. That
such an early closing bug can easily seem arrogant or ignorant. I know
in the meantime that the developer didn't mean it. So I think discussing
how to avoid such things in general would be better.

And yes, in the last case, it was indeed a communication issue and some
misunderstandings on the developers and on my side. But I would say
that the communication concerns in these special cases are clarified.

But those communication issues could be avoided with some of the
proposals already made here in this thread.

Greetings,
Heiko