[arch-general] Customising arch iso

Damien Churchill damoxc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:49:36 CET 2010

On 12 March 2010 10:56, Damien Churchill <damoxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 March 2010 10:54, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 03/12/2010 12:51 PM, Damien Churchill wrote:
>>>
>>> I was just wondering if there are there any up to date instructions
>>> available for customising the arch installer? I only need to upgrade the
>>> kernel to 2.6.32 in order to install (at least that is the first problem I
>>> have encountered).
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Damien
>>
>> you could test this isos: http://build.archlinux.org/isos/
>>
>> --
>> Ionut
>
> Excellent! Just what I was looking for, thanks a lot!

Ahh my mistake, I need 2.6.33,

Heres the commit that adds support for my network card:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=0f5aac7070a01ec757ed243febe4fff7c944c4d2

Would I be able to just install kernel26 from testing on another arch
and copy the resulting vmlinuz26 and kerne26.img files across to the
new iso?

Damien