[arch-general] Where to install python apps: /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/xyz??

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:38:52 CET 2010

On 14/03/2010 12:10 πμ, David C. Rankin wrote:
> 	I did miss it, must have been tired. See my thread "Something really wrong with
> createrepo.." Looks like you pulled the development version into the AUR package
> which I can't get to work. The stable version (4.11) works just fine, but has a
> few deprecation warnings. I do have a question, would the same patches apply to
> the stable version that you apply to the development version?

Are you talking about the yum-createrepo [1] package? I have no clue
what the deal with that is; I only uploaded a package for repoview [2]
and as far as I can see, it doesn't pull in yum-createrepo. If you're
having problems with the yum-createrepo package, add a comment on its
AUR page to let its maintainer know.

Cheers. :)

----