[arch-general] Does anybody still have kde3 running? libpng problems preventing apps from running?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Mar 18 16:45:32 CET 2010

On 03/17/2010 10:44 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
> 	fish, sftp, kdiff3 integration

> It is the most
> bleeding fantastic file manager going

+1

Konqueror is an awesome filemanager - and the fish/sftp/etc. kioslaves
are the reason why.  It gives me a unified file management system that I
can use to access *any* type of file, whether local, remote (using just
about *any* network protocol, no less!), archived, etc.

Much as I love Xfce, I still use konqueror on my box because Thunar
doesn't have this yet.  (Although they're going to be introducing is
soon - using GNOME's gio.)

DR