[arch-general] I'm having a brain far^Hilure... I can't find the XFCE control

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Fri Mar 19 19:50:36 CET 2010

I know it can be done. I've done it twice, once in Xubuntu, and once in
PCLinuxOS... I've managed to turn off all the other annoying desktop
icons. But I cant find the control to tell it to stop cluttering up my
XFCE desktop up with iconic representations of my hard drive partitions.

could somebody give me a clue how to disable them? Thanks!