[arch-general] F at H Group Logo Missing

Felipe Tanus fotanus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:47:21 CEST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 30/03/10 10:44, James Corley wrote:
>>
>> The Folding at Home Arch Linux group logo is missing.
>> http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=45032
>
> You are best to tell the maintainer of that site. We have no control over
> that.  It would be even better if they did not hotlink and thus us moving
> files would not affect them.

IMHO I think we have some responsibility in this. The logo he is using
have this source: "http://www.archlinux.org/logos/archblue.png". I
believe it was moved or renamed. Would be nice a link to a logo with
same width and height.

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus at gmail.com
Blog: http://www.itlife.com.br
Site: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~fotanus/
-----
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." - Gandalf