[arch-general] Brasero Wont Copy Disks

Carlos Mennens carloswill at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:11:41 CEST 2010

I just installed Brasero to burn / copy disks. I first added my user
'carlos' to the 'optical' group. However when I try and copy a disk on
my machine, I get an immediate error that says it fails. Then when I
save the log, it's blank. It has no details as to why the copy failed.
Anyone know what I can do to resolve this and allow my machine to burn
/ copy disks? I know my optical drive is running fine because I booted
from Ubuntu Live CD and was able to copy a disk fine.

Thanks for any help!