[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] lts kernel bump to .32 series?

Ye Li omni.liye at gmail.com
Thu May 6 02:38:12 CEST 2010

Add powersave=0 into kernel line solves flickering problem of i915's.
However, it may cause random lockup of X(on booting) at least on my laptop,
never happen after removing this parameter.

2.6.33 didn't solve this problem either, but I still cannot find a bug
report tracking this problem, any clue?