[arch-general] PKGBUILD contributor, maintainer, author...

Gregory Eric Sanderson gzou2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 10:57:37 EDT 2010

I don't think it's just a comment, I see it as meta-information. The only
time that you appreciate meta-information is when you need it and its not
there.

--
"All musicians are drug addicts, no question about it. The ecstasy we get
during a concert is proof enough.

Will
et/ou
Gregory Eric Sanderson Turcot Temlett MacDonnell Forbes
et/ou
Touffa!  :)