[arch-general] extra/hibernate-script out of date -> new version

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at alaux.net
Mon May 10 10:25:37 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

Here is the package I have just uploaded in AUR:

You can delete it from extra then. I checked others PKGBUILD and none of
them make any reference to it so we should'nt have issues with dependencies.

I will add some explanation on the AUR page to explain that this pkg
requires testing and feedback.
I will also get the wiki page up to date to reflect this repo change if you
confirm you deleted it.

Thanks.

Guillaume ALAUX