[arch-general] final final testing images

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Sun May 16 14:12:32 EDT 2010

On Sunday 16 May 2010 17:17:28 Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> So right now, these two things are needed:
> * confirmation that archlinux-2010.05.16-core-x86_64.iso boots fine.
> * confirmation that wireless cards are properly initialised now.

I've just tried it out using the dual netinstall iso. My Wi-Fi Intel 5300 AGN
gets recognized and I could connect to my WPA encrypted network.

I can't tell anything about the installer, as I didn't used it, just tried out
whether my wireless card works.

Great to see it working, last time I had to mess around with the ethernet ...
--
Best regards,
Karol Babioch