[arch-general] final release candidate images for testing

Dries De Smet driesdesmet at gmail.com
Sun May 16 18:25:24 EDT 2010

I'm sorry if I caused anyone work over this, but I must have been sleepy, I
saw the link to the images, downloaded the first netinstall I saw & tested
it, not realising it was the new image, but the one from april :-( .

Feel a bit ashamed that I didn't double check this, but I only realised it
now, I was out all day & just saw the firefox download list...