[arch-general] Fw: NDN: Question regarding the ArchLinux iso core image

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:04:58 EDT 2010

Hey guys, I wanted to forward this message.
Has anyone ever gotten this? I get this consistently when posting messages to Arch-General, from the following email adddress.
Hope someone can tel me why this happens-or talk to whomever owns Arch-general, and update it.
Is this a problem with the mailman configuration on Arch Linux's server that runs Arch-general? Thanks.
Obviously my post was delivered but I don't know why this happens.