[arch-general] PulseAudio package group

b1 forum at b1online.de
Wed May 19 07:36:51 EDT 2010

Hi

Since I am just a comperativly inexperienced user, it took me some time
to get pulseaudio working (Digging the forum to change the asound.conf,
getting vlc to work with pulse by the aur-package).
I think it would be great having a package group, with which I could
install all this stuff at once, alongside with the necessary
configuration (asound.conf).

However I can't really assess the packaging problems, so if this isn't
possible, bad luck.

But I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Benedikt