[arch-general] A mirror question

Gregory Eric Sanderson gzou2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:51:22 EDT 2010

rankmirrors tests all the mirrors in a file that you give it. So you could
copy /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist and edit it to only contain mirrors in the US.
That should give you a pretty good idea of which mirrors are best without
trying to manually find a mirror that's geographically near you.

--
"All musicians are drug addicts, no question about it. The ecstasy we get
during a concert is proof enough.

Will
et/ou
Gregory Eric Sanderson Turcot Temlett MacDonnell Forbes
et/ou
Touffa!  :)