[arch-general] Gnome - blank dialog when resuming from suspend

Matthew Monaco dgbaley27 at verizon.net
Sat May 22 00:03:39 EDT 2010

I'm having trouble finding a bug report on this but I've experienced it on 4
different computers. When I suspend (pm-utils) though System -> Shut Down ->
Suspend (button), the shut down dialog is still on the screen and blank, when I
resume.

Anyone know exactly what's responsible for this? gnome-screensaver, pm-utils,
gdm, ...? And if it's upstream or a distribution thing? (I think upstream).

Thanks