[arch-general] Off-topic: Good laptop to run Arch on?

Gaurish Sharma contact at gaurishsharma.com
Sat May 22 13:19:09 EDT 2010

Hmm...Get something which has Intel Wireless + Intel/Nvidia Graphics
and Intel Chipset. These days almost all hardware is supported out of
the box. it depends on your budget.

While buying, take a Ubuntu Live CD with you and boot the laptop to
check comparability. you can also cross-check support by running lspci
and pasting output in Debian[1]. few more resources for your help.
Ubuntu Laptop testing[2] Dell with Ubuntu factory installed[3]

[1]http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/
[2]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop/Reports
[3]http://is.gd/ckHzH

Hope it helps.