[arch-general] Burning From Command Line

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 26 07:27:28 EDT 2010

Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 22:49, Nilesh Govindarajan <lists at itech7.com> wrote:
> >
> > What ? Is that really true ?!?!? State some link where it is officially
> > declared by the developers.
> Joerg is the author of the software he recommends, so not exactly unbiased...

I am also the main author and the Copyright holder of the dead fork.

The problem with the so called fork is that some people did take a very old
version of cdrtools, added bugs and then stopped working on it. There was
nothing but typo-corrections since May 6th 2007 in the fork.

The original cdrtools project did however introduce more code and more features
(since those people copied the old version) than during it's whole life before.
Do you really like to use extremely outdated, buggy and dead code?

Jörg