[arch-general] Burning From Command Line

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 26 08:21:31 EDT 2010

Xavier Chantry <chantry.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jorg also mentioned that Eben Moglen approved the original software :
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2010-January/010380.html
> which was proved to be wrong from Eben Moglen himself :
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2010-February/010989.html

Just don't believe claims from Moglen that have been proven to be wrong.
I never had a phone call with Moglen and the rest of his claims is wrong too.

I know Moglen as a person who frequently spreads wrong claims to the public :-(
and I know him this way since 2001 when I was the first person who did ever try
to sue companies that violate the GPL. This is why I warned Mark Shuttleworth
about Moglen before he asked him.

For obvious reasons, I only believe a claim from Moglen as long as it has been
verified to be aligned  with statements from other lawyers. With respect to
Moglens public claims quoted above, Moglen is in conflict with many other
lawyers, so I can't take him for serious here :-(

Jörg