[arch-general] Burning From Command Line

Gregory Eric Sanderson gzou2000 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:07:31 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Baho Utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com>wrote:

> On 05/26/10 07:27, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
>  Do you really like to use extremely outdated, buggy and dead code?
>>
>> Jörg
>>

> Yes
>
> Here here !

After all, this is open source ! Tts the *community *that decides what they
want to do, not the other way around. If the community decides to use a
buggy piece of software, so be it. Besides, (even though what i'm about to
say is contradictory to 'the arch way' that uses a rolling release model and
delivers the latest stable software) new, up-to-date, latest generation
software doesn't necessarily mean its good software.

I myself must confess that I didn't even know which package I was using for
burning CDs from the command line. But after reading through this thread, I
will definetily go reserach the differences compare them (both technical and
legal sides) for myself.

P.S: I am sorry for adding yet another post to a thread that should just be
left alone

--
"All musicians are drug addicts, no question about it. The ecstasy we get
during a concert is proof enough.

Will
et/ou
Gregory Eric Sanderson Turcot Temlett MacDonnell Forbes
et/ou
Touffa!  :)