[arch-general] Converting to 64

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at alaux.net
Fri May 28 10:04:50 EDT 2010

Hum... this technique looks like reinstalling to me. You don't
*convert*anything but
*reinstall* packages. So to my point of view you would be better off
installing from scratch. Much cleaner. You will still have to download
64bits packages.

Still you can keep the list of installed packages with $(pacman -Qq) and
keep some conf files before erasing the 32bit root partition.