[arch-general] Communication

Nilesh Govindarajan lists at itech7.com
Mon May 31 00:22:10 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Isaac Dupree
<ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org> wrote:
> On 05/30/10 04:50, Madhurya Kakati wrote:
>>
>> @nilesh you might try out #archlinux on irc.freenode.net. Its realtime
>> chat and a great way of getting problems sorted out.
>
> yes, Nilesh, you should try use the IRC channel, it's probably a better
> place to ask lots of questions without annoying people (with lots of little
> separate e-mails) as much.  And there tend to be people there who throw you
> various answers too!
>
> (It's a pity your bandwidth makes it hard for you to just try softwares...
> maybe some of your questions can be answered by Google-searching though?)
>
> -Isaac

I have used #archlinux many times, but the problem is it drags me. I
have projects to do and if I go to some IRC channel then I just don't
know when the time is over. So I normally avoid IRC.
Also its not the bandwidth issue, I have unlimited bandwidth. Its the
speed. I get a maximum transfer speed of 16 kilobytes per second !

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Facebook: nilesh.gr