[arch-general] Open Office-dev is Broken

Steve Holmes steve.holmes88 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 19:45:29 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 07:10:25PM +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> the devel pkg is of low priority and so no rebuild was planned. today I
> updated it to the next snapshot and built it will be working again.

Thanks for fixing this.  It works again.  I like using the dev version
because many of the accessibility related fixes are found in these
later dev versions and not necessarily in the prod stable version.  So
I like living on the bleeding edge to have the better accessibility
fixes.

> you could also follow our comments on the public devel list.

I may do that; I hope the traffic isn't too high over there.