[arch-general] [signoff] kernel 2.6.36-3

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Mon Nov 8 05:08:25 CET 2010

On 11/07/10 18:23, Matthew Monaco wrote:
> Anyone have issues changing from Xorg to one of the tty's? I've got a
> radeon r600.

No problems on my Intel 945 (aside from the long-standing "sometimes
randomly, on boot after mode-setting but before entering X for the first
time, it doesn't display anything").

Wireless is still working alright so far ( = 2 hours usage),
suspend/resume worked, and nothing else seems odd about my system either.

Signoff x86_64.  (Is that too hasty? Should I wait a day? I'll report
back if anything goes wrong, anyway.)

-Isaac