[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] udev-164-1

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Wed Nov 24 16:59:02 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 04:16:55PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi guys,
> udev 164
> ========
> Bugfixes.
> GUdev moved from /usr to /.
>
> - added systemd support
> - fixed udev.install file
> - fixed .pc files
>
> greetings
> tpowa
> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa at archlinux.org

Is systemd support going to be something that starts gradually making
its way into Arch? I'd like to know if this is going to be a new trend
so I can plan accordingly (as I'm the maintainer of most things systemd
in the AUR).

The purist in me would rather see this not happen, as it's somewhat
blurring the line between the official repos and the AUR...

dave